GBM organized a Networking day while the guests tasted some delicious cocktails and had the opportunity to enjoy a series of immersive and technological activities such as NFT experiences, Augmented Reality, Full-Stack developments and cutting-edge environmental technologies on Blockchain.
Art expressions focused on Social Inclusion were also experienced.
The event also featured a board of discussion integrated by an interdisciplinary panel:
• Pablo Gutiérrez Zaldívar (Bitcoin Cultural Center Space)
• Ignacio Gutierrez Zaldivar (Zurbarán)
• Mburuvicha Sebastian Benitez (Tekoa Alecrin)
• Juan Durañona and Vedia (GBM)
• Brian Joel Mayhua López (Barrio Mujica Artist)
• Nicolas Verderosa (Kephi Gallery)
• Rodolfo Andragnes (President Bitcoin NGO Argentina)
• Pablo Gallardo (GBM)
• Luis Cambiasso and Patricia Villarreal (Zewan)
• Juan Nunez (GBM)
• Agustin Pandolfini (IOV LABS)
Renowned journalists and influencers from the world of fintech and ecological activism attended the exhibition.